News in 2019:
- Sixth call for InGRID-2 visiting grants
- InGRID- 2 Round table on the gaps of research infrastructures in Central and Eastern Europe
- Asking questions about Central and Eastern European labour markets (since more than 10 years now!)
- Round table on 'Main gaps in research infrastructures in Central-Eastern Europe'
- CELSI will be represented at open lectures of Jindal School of Government and Public Policy (Sonipat, India)
- ESPAnet Spring School on Work and Welfare in the Digital Era (8-11 May in Pisa)
- Call 18: Spring school ‘Vulnerable groups on the labour market’ – determinants and consequences of economic vulnerability across Europe