As a SOWELL project partner, CELSI would like to invite you to the SOWELL Final Conference which will take place on Wednesday 7 December 2022
Publikované dňa 22. november 2022
➤ Date: Wednesday 7 December 2022
➤ Start Time – End Time: 09h30-16h30 CEST
➤ Venue: Hybrid
➤ Interpretation: English, Hungarian, Slovakian (active) and Italian (passive).
The project examines the labour market, employment relations and social partners in the care sector in 7 EU countries (Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy, Hungary and Slovakia), with a focus on childcare and long-term care.
Find more information on the SOWELL project here: https://socialemployers.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a85b50c00ecc7c705dbf9a949&id=170c80f59c&e=49348710b7
10h00-10h15 Welcome and introduction
- Tuscany Bell, EPSU & Sylvain Renouvel, Social Employers
10h15-11h35 Key characteristics of the labour market, working conditions and employment relations in ECEC and LTC in the EU
- Synthesis of findings, University of Milan presents the main findings in a comparative perspective.
- Insights from NL, DK, DE on both sectors
- Discussion by three national social partners from the same countries
11h35-11H50 COFFEE BREAK
11h50-13h00 Key characteristics of the labour market, working conditions and employment relations in ECEC and LTC in the EU
Moderator: Social Employers
- Insights from ES, IT, HU, SK on both sectors
- Discussion by four national social partners from the same countries
14h30-15h00 Better working conditions and stronger social dialogue in ECEC and LTC: How can the EU Care Strategy contribute?
Moderator: Marta Kahancová, CELSI
- Kathrin Riedler, Policy Officer of the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. Unit D2 – Social protection
15h00-16h20 Discussion: How can social partners at national and EU level improve employment and working conditions in ECEC and LTC services in the EU?
Moderator: Mikkel Mailand, FAOS
- Eileen Rocard, Long-term care, Health Division, Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs, OECD
- Lorenzo Munar, Project Manager, EU–OSHA
- Social Employers
Practical Information The link to access the meeting will be provided after registration.