National seminar: Slovak and European social partner: experience and the future
Published on Nov. 6, 2019
We would like to invite you to a national seminar on the effectiveness of social dialogue in the framework of the project Enhancing the Effectiveness of Social Dialogue Articulation (EESDA).
The seminar will aim to discuss the results of the project with representatives of employers and trade unions and other social dialogue experts and answer questions:
- Is membership in European structures of social dialogue important for Slovak social partners?
- What forms of participation in European social dialogue do employers and trade unions consider the most beneficial?
- What role do lobbying and informal contacts play in promoting interests?
- What barriers to participation or non-participation in European social dialogue are perceived by the social partners in Slovakia?
- How are the results of social dialogue in European structures linked to the priorities of social dialogue in Slovakia?
- What possibilities do Slovak employers and trade unions perceive to improve the effectiveness of social dialogue?
When? 25th November 2019 (Monday), 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Where? Representation of the European Commission, Palisády 29, Bratislava
To participate, you must register at the following address: https: //docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjSFw4ln95_6Q3TbqyZchspg8iSucP7bYCN5dIqfmGKwKt1g/viewform