EDUWORKS: Crossing borders in the comprehensive investigation of labour market matching processes: An EU-wide, trans-disciplinary, multilevel and science-practice-bridging training network1. október 2013 - 31. október 2017
The objective of EDUWORKS is to train talented early-stage researchers in the socio-economic and psychological dynamics of labour supply and demand matching processes at aggregated and disaggregated levels. EDUWORKS brings together researchers from several academic disciplines. Specifically, EDUWORKS will focus on matching processes at three levels and on one overarching topic:
- Individual (Micro) level fit between job demands – persons’ abilities
- Meso-level employer demands for occupational skills versus occupational dynamics
- European and national (Macro) level labour supply and demand matches and mismatches
- Knowledge Management for supply and demand matches
EDUWORKS will establish an interdisciplinary Training Network, covering the four social science domains. The EDUWORKS Training Network brings altogether 19 partners from 8 European countries, including 6 full partners from 5 European countries (ES, HU, IE, NL, DE) and 13 associate partners from in 9 European countries (ES, GR, HU, IE, NL, UK, SK). Together and in association with local research schools, these full and associate partners offer an interdisciplinary training programme consisting of interdisciplinary courses and compulsory tutoring in social science disciplines (economy, sociology, psychology and knowledge management) and methodological course that will provide the broad education necessary for a future career in academia, industry or consultancy.
Martin Kahanec co-leads the project as a member of the Supervisory Board and CEU's scientist in charge, Marta Kahancová is co-leader for CELSI.
Martin Kahanec, Marta Kahancová
- "University of Amsterdam":http://www.uva.nl/ (coordinator)
- "Corvinno Technology Transfer Center":http://corvinno.hu/ "Trinity College Dublin":http://www.tcd.ie/ "University of Salamanca":http://www.usal.es/webusal/en "Central European University":http://www.ceu.hu/ "University of Siegen":http://www.uni-siegen.de/start/index.html.en
- Associated Partners
- "Aristotle University of Thessaloniki":http://www.auth.gr/en "Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI)":http://www.celsi.sk/ "Corvinus University of Budapest":http://www.uni-corvinus.hu/ "Ecorys":http://www.ecorys.com/ "Ericsson":http://www.ericsson.com/ourportfolio/ericsson-academy "European Distance and ELearning Network (EDEN)":http://www.eden-online.org/ "European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions":http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/ "GITP":http://www.gitp.nl/individuen Labour Asociados "Netpositive":http://www.net-positive.org/ "Randstad":http://www.randstad.com/ "University of Alicante":http://www.ua.es/en/ "WageIndicator Foundation":http://www.wageindicator.org/main/Wageindicatorfoundation